Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Event at Garden Park Hospital-Saturaday April 17th}

Garden Park Hospital will be hosting an event on Saturday April 17th...From 10-2! They will have lots of vendors {including me}, so come on out at see everyone and even take home some goodies.
I am going to run a special--just for the Garden Park event--I will be waiving my session fee for those who purchase $75.00+ in prints--this is a $125 savings! Come on out, meet me, and schedule your family session!
I will be doing a drawing for 1 FREE family session with $50.00 in print credit! The drawing will be held at 2pm--you do not have to be present to win--I can e-mail you!
If you go ahead and schedule a session with me and win the drawing you will have the option to get a full refund or to use your $75.00 towards your prints/products.
*In order to get the savings you must appear in person and pick up a coupon. I will be scheduling on Saturday. Coupons will only be good till July 31, 2010. If you want to book on Saturday I will accept cash and checks {made out to Joyce Lee Photography-sorry no starter checks}. I will also accept paypal and will set up a pay pal button on the blog just for this coupon. You will have up to 7 days to make your $75.00 payment and keep your desired date/time. I'm sorry but the coupon can not be used on any mini sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Beach, MS, United States
My name is Lisa, I am a freelance photographer on the MS Gulf Coast. I currently am saving for a studio but in the meantime I love to shoot outdoors. You can see some of my work at www.joyceleephotography.com Thank You for taking the time to read my blogs and considering hiring me for your next shoot!

Joyce Lee Photography by Lisa Owens's Fan Box

Followers

Fairy Wonderful

Marketing Tool

Joyce Lee Photography is a top photographer in the Long Beach, Mississippi Photography guide on MarketingTool.com.
Powered By Blogger