Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Breast Cancer Awareness}

So as my followers know I work as an affiliated photographer for Think Pink Photography..see more about it HERE. This year I am wanting to walk in the breast cancer awareness marathon AND I want all of you to walk with me! I would love to commit to raising $1000.00 for the benefit but will need your help to do so.
I am going to put together t-shirts,tank tops, and hoodies; for men, woman, children, and pets {haha}. I will also have Canvas tote bags, trucker hats, bumber stickers, buttons, and keychains---all for sell with the proceeds going towards my pledge.
I have details to work out and will post more about this later--I wanted to go ahead and give y'all a heads up.
p.s.-- I would like to make a list on the back of the shirt of breast cancer patients {survivors and non-survivors}--if the t-shirt company is able to do this for me then I will need a list of names to give--SO, if you are or you know someone who is a patient then send me over an e-mail mailto:mlisa@joyceleephotography.com} with your info so I can go ahead and put this on the shirts {if possible}..Thanks Lisa

1 comment:

  1. A quick update: I WILL be able to add the names to the back...if you are a survivor or are going through treatment right now and would like your name on the shirt then please contact me ASAP--If you have a family member who did not survive the fight and would like to add thier name to the back of the shirt then please contact me ASAP-lisa@joyceleephotography.com - e-mail is the faster way to contact me.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Beach, MS, United States
My name is Lisa, I am a freelance photographer on the MS Gulf Coast. I currently am saving for a studio but in the meantime I love to shoot outdoors. You can see some of my work at www.joyceleephotography.com Thank You for taking the time to read my blogs and considering hiring me for your next shoot!

Joyce Lee Photography by Lisa Owens's Fan Box

Followers

Fairy Wonderful

Marketing Tool

Joyce Lee Photography is a top photographer in the Long Beach, Mississippi Photography guide on MarketingTool.com.
Powered By Blogger